Friday, January 05, 2007

Tawaka Ancient Tribal Rejuvenating Cream

How surprised was I when I came home yesterday to find a beauty product that I didn’t buy on our kitchen counter? Turns out this purchase came from non other than my mom.
She proceeded to tell me all about Ojon's new Tawaka Ancient Tribal Rejuvenating Cream. I couldn’t believe it. My mother, the one who shuns most beauty products, the one I have to fight to put makeup on for an evening out. My mother ordered this all by herself! Once I got over the fact that she had totally beat me to the beauty product punch, I opened the jar.

Now those that read this blog know that I am an Ojon lover. They have the absolute best hair products but now they are offering this wonderful anti-aging cream. It looks and smells just like chocolate pudding, as its made from the wild cacao tree in South America. Its blended with native seeds and extracts that help to rejuvenate, replenish and protect. Its smooth creamy texture absorbs quickly and leaves you soft and hydrated without being sticky or greasy.


As I was thinking of a way to swipe the jar from my mother (who are we kidding, we live together) I realized that Tawaka can be used on your entire body. Its not just a face cream, or a hand cream. Its a body and hair cream too! It also combines with the original Ojon Restorative Treatment for a deep conditioning treatment on dry hair, and a leave in treatment on damp hair. Did I mention it smells like chocolate? Oh, yeah I guess I did.

Its also dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic. Its color free, preservative free, great for all skin types and rich with anti-oxidants. This stuff has it all. The new Rare Harvest Line also includes a Rejuvenating Cleanser that works as a shampoo, facial cleanser, and body wash and a Rejuvenating Conditioner that works as an in-shower hair, and body conditioner that you rinse off.
I have already ordered my entire set of Tawaka products, and I substituted my beloved moisturizer for Tawaka this morning. My face feels soft and beautiful and I cant wait till my own set arrives. You can check out the new Tawaka products at Ojon's website, and you can order them on QVC.com as well, although I am pretty sure the Rejuvenating Cream is on back order.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Since you are an ojon fan, what would you recommend I replace my (now discontinued) beloved tawaka shampoo and conditioner? my hair hasn't ever looked this beautiful and I fine slightly wavy hair, brutally lightened -- I am in one of the most humid summers of my life and I still look amazing! I am pretty torn up they discontinued (darn environment) so I would appreciate any suggestions.
alyssa29todd@gmail.com