Friday, December 08, 2006

Bundle Up Beauties



The weather outside is frightful, and frankly just downright scary. The wind is blowing and I have been as dry as an after Christmas Douglas Fir! So you can imagine how happy I was when I received a package from a lovely gentleman at 21st Century Formulations. He emailed me last month to see if I would be interested in reviewing their product Skin MD Natural.

Skin MD Natural is a shielding lotion that moisturizes while providing an invisible barrier against the things that strip your skin and rob it of its soft and supple texture. We the dry and flaky call this absence of moisture ash, but that’s neither here nor there. This "invisible barrier" keeps irritants out while helping to retain your skin's own natural moisture, and results in better overall hydration.

I used it this morning, and I have to say none of that offensive ash is present, but the real test is happening now. I left the sample with my mother and instructed her to go about her daily routine. My mother is retired and spends most of her time chasing our dog around and washing her hands to exhaustion. On average she washes 3 to 4 times an hour! I knew she was perfect to put this new product to the test.

I instructed her to follow the directions which state that you should use the lotion initially every 2 to 4 hours. By my estimation she should be working on her 8th hand wash by the second application.

So I will keep you posted on her progress and I plan to check for smoothness and lack of ash when I get home tonight.

0 comments: