Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gimme...Gimme: MAC Holiday 2008

I know I have been MIA recently and I do sincerely apologize but the job that pays the beauty bills has been really kicking my tail!! So I'm back with a huge review of all holiday things MAC!! The leaves are just starting to fall outside but don't let that fool you, the holiday season is on its way! Check out these new MAC Holiday collections on counters now because you simply must scoop them up as fast as you can (no seriously....go).


If you are familiar with MAC's holiday collections, you know that the beautiful compacts filled with rich fabulous colors are snapped up quickly. Let me give you a little preview of what is coming your way this month.



The Passions of Red collection of Lip and Eye compacts are beautiful inside and out. There are 5 eye compacts each glossy and adorned with a sparkling faux jewel are filled with the holiday season's most wearable, fashionable colors.

Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes

Intriguing Scarlet: 6 Warm Eyes

Infatuating Rose: 6 Cool Eyes

Fascinating Ruby: 6 Smoky Eyes

I love Little Darlings Three Lip and Lustreglass collections, two pigments and an eye pencil collection all dressed up for holiday wear!


5 Coral Lipglass/Lustreglass

5 Pink Lipglass/Lustreglass

5 Neutral Lipglass/Lustreglass

5 Warm Pigments/Glitter

5 Cool Pigments/Glitter

5 Softsparkle/Eye Pencil


I love the Neutral collection which includes the oft sought but rarely found Languish.

The Adoring Carmine collection is a great gift worthy group presented in sleek red satin bags. Choose from three lip color sets or three brush sets to make your holiday season bright.


3 Red Lips

3 Neutral Lips

3 Rose Lips

5 Basic Brushes

4 Face Brushes

5 Eye Brushes


The face brush set even includes a small Duo Fibre Brush which is one of my all time favorites and a makeup case must have. These fabulous collections coupled with the retro chic Red She Said line is sure to bring smiles to the faces of you and your friends. Check out the new Mineralize Eyeshadow Trios and Dazzleglass collections. I am loving Ms. Dynamite Dazzleglass!


Every collection is in your MAC store right now, but you have to hurry before some lucky holiday minded lady scoops them up before you do!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAC is driving me nuts this year! :D
From their Red She Said collection I bought the beauty powder blush in Enough Said and because I missed out on the dazzleglass collection earlier on, I am not regretting my splurge on Miss Dynamite!

Anonymous said...

i bought one, it's really good you know, i like it!

Afro hair and cosmetics said...

A good blog. Will visit quite often. I found this link on one of the type pad blogs and got directed. Good stuff

Faye Prettyhead said...

Wow Wow Wow! I adore this Christmas collection!!! I think I know what will be on my list for father Christmas this year! :P

Faye Prettyhead said...

Wow there are some gorgeous items there! I think that MAC are going to make me poor, what with their holiday collectiona and their Style Black! I love it all!!