Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Holiday Cheer - 2007 Collections

So you know its that time of year right? You also know because you have been peeking around in your favorite stores that the holiday goodies are out, and what in the world would the holidays be without MAC's Holiday Collections???


Okay so we all know how much I love MAC products because I consistently blog about them here, but I have been buying MAC's holiday collections for years both for myself and for my closest friends. The holidays are my favorite time of year and I just adore giving gifts. This year MAC has outdone themselves with a sleek and stylish collection of fabulous holiday delights. I have to say that the packaging this year goes so far above and beyond beautiful. Each set, compact, and clutch is so beautifully crafted. Any lady would love to receive these attractive gift sets.


The first collection is Finery. The Finery line of stylish little cream colored woven clutches include four gorgeous lip sets in Plum, Coral, Tan and Pink. Each set includes two Lipsticks, and a Lipglass in a complementary shade. Each set is fun and compact which is great for quick touch ups and the bag is so extra cute.

The second collection is Curiositease. This collection is filled with great mini color sets. Just perfect for the girl that has everything. There are Warm and Cool Lipglass and Lustreglass sets as well as a set of Plushglass colors and 5 Softsparkle Pencils. There are also two pigment sets in Warm and Cool colors. They are all exquisitely packed in beautiful cylinder just pretty enough to display on your vanity.

Another great set is the Heirlooms Brush set. There are three medium clutch bags filled with MAC's to die for brush collections. There is a Face Brush set that includes 4 professional face brushes, an Eye Brush set with 5 great eye brushes and a Basic Brush set filled with 5 fab brushes. Did I mention how much I love these little clutches? Its bad enough I love the colors and collections so much, but now I want to purchase them all for myself and my friends.

These are just three of the great Holiday Collections that MAC has to offer and since I know your days to the Holiday are counting down, I wanted to give you some ideas. Tomorrow we can discuss the other three great Holiday Collections from MAC. Viva Glamorous Lips, Royal Assets and the very extravagant Antiquitease. I am going to get you through your holiday's with great gifts for your friends and maybe a special thing for you to take home too. Hey its the Holiday's don't you deserve something great also? I think so.

4 comments:

Sarah Josephine said...

Hey, I love reading your blog and keeping up with the latest beauty must-haves! While you're on the topic of Holiday Gifts, you should mention the new Diesel Fuel For life limited edition fragrances - the packaging is amazing! There's a jeans pocket chain, or a gorgeous bling bottle wrapped in gilded chains. I know what's going on my Christmas list!

Health Watch Center said...

Hi Avin,

Wow cool collection... I would love to add few of em in ma list...

What do you think about Eye Candy Eye Palette and Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Eye Set.

Anonymous said...

wow are you ok? havent seen a post from you in a minute.... hope everything is well.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm just loving all of the collections! Yum!

But hey, where are you these days? Hope you're well!

Love,
RQ