Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Beauty In A Flash


There are things that I like, and there are things that I love. Let me tell you about something I love. MAC Flashtronic. The entire line is designed to create a beautiful glow that illuminates and shines, giving you accents of spun gold.

MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish is one of the best products I have used. It creates such a subtle glow without being cakey or false looking. It highlights and beautifully and goes on soft. I love the way they have combined several different colors to make one beautiful wearable finish. Flashtronic features three of these new colors. Northern Light, a mid-tone pink, Gold Spill a peach pink with warm brown and cream pearl and Global Glow, a mid-tone brown with gold pearl. I have officially replaced my summer bronzer with Global Glow. I love how so little goes so far. It is the perfect accent that creates a sun-kissed glow without becoming heavy, too sparkly or orange and false looking. Use the number 134 Large powder brush for flawless application.
The Flashtronic collection also includes MAC's new Mineralize Eyeshadows, which are similar in texture to their Skinfinish, but create a fabulous four-shade eye color that lasts all day. There are six great shades to choose from. By Jupiter (which is my favorite) a mixture of taupe, beige and deep brown, Tectonic - Yellow gold, lime green, black and brown. Ether - Aqua, silver, black and gold. Mercurial - Yellow gold, lilac, and chestnut. Lovestone - Raspberry, wine and copper and Quarry (my mothers favorite) skyblue, olive, coral and beige. Each shadow produces a distinctly unique and amazingly wearable beautiful frost finish. Paired with the number 227 Large fluff brush, these colors go on smooth and bright.

In addition to Flashtronic's Mineralize Skinfinish and Eyshadows are four new Lipglasses designed to compliment and contrast with a reflective shine and amazing color. Perfectly pink, Flashtronic - Carmel bronze and gold pearl, Young Spark - neutral pink with gold pearl, and Electro-Lush - Creamy blue pink. I am a devoted fan of the Flashtronic Lipglass which I can play up with a cork liner, or smooth on for a shiny lip stain look.

Flashtronic is available now at MAC stores, online or MAC counters in high end department stores. Its limited edition, so if you want it, you've got to go get it now.

0 comments: