Friday, June 22, 2007

MAC Introduces C-Shock





Its no secret how much I love MAC Cosmetics and that I am devoted user. I make my pilgrimage to my local MAC store regularly, and I try to keep ahead of the curve on their new products. Well ladies, I am back and just in time for those hot summer nights, MAC has introduced C-Shock, their electric line of flawless lip and eye colors.

C-Shock is a bold line that tips its hat to the hot new 80's trends that are sweeping the shelves of our favorite clothiers. There is so much to offer and so many fabulous ways to wear these amazing colors that your summer look will never be drab or boring.


Some of my immediate favorites are C-Shock LipGelle in Mega and Sugar Shock. Sugar Shock is a sheer deep berry that packs shine to spare and looks great or paired with a bold color for contrast like Blast o' Blue Lustre Lipstick. Mega is a frosty lilac with a metallic silver shimmer. Its a perfect everyday color that goes on soft and looks great on any skin tone.

My favorite of the Lipsticks is Pomposity a bright frosty raspberry that looks fabulous with a cork pencil and Romping eye shadow. Several of the eye shadows are bright and bold but surprisingly wearable. You can pair them with your favorite neutral for a smart pop of color like Mystery with a hint of Wondergrass or go high drama and wear Going Banana's a bright yellow with Big T, a striking Turquoise in the crease. They are perfect for a fabulous eye catching look. The key to pulling off these colors is a beautifully matte face with bold striking color accents.

Okay so are you still reading this??? Go and get C-Shock right now and get your summer started off right.

0 comments: