Thursday, May 24, 2007

Race For The Cure...

Hey everybody, I know I have been MIA for awhile, but I have been swamped!! I want to talk to you today about breast cancer. It is a very real threat to women all over the world and instead of sitting around doing nothing, I decided I wanted to try to do something. I know I talk about beauty products all the time, but today I want to talk about this real life issue.


My "sister" and I TheMakeupGirl, are going to do the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure on June 2nd. It is a 5K walk/run and it will help to raise awareness and much needed funds for breast cancer research. I will be walking in support of my friend Ebony who was diagnosed this past December, she is only 29 years old.

If you would like to make a donation to sponsor me, please visit my page here.

Thank you so much for your support!

0 comments: