Monday, April 09, 2007

You Might Need A Boost

I have been playing with this website for a week now, and you just have to try it out. Its http://www.colorshowdown.com/ from the folks at Sunsilk. They just launched their new Color Boost line for Blondes and Brunettes. I purchased some last weekend, and I promise to review it next week, but the directions say I should use the color boost three times a week in place of the conditioner which I have not had the opportunity to do. I am not about to review a product I haven't fully tested out myself, or had one of my best friends try. No you wont get any phony reviews from me ladies.

The website tells you everything from how to decide on which Color Boost product is right for your hair, to simple tips and tricks to get the most out of your color. There are also fun things to check out like jokes, and TV spots and even games and secret experiments to see who really does it better Blondes or Brunettes.

So check out the website, there are also insider deals where you can save big on your purchase of Sunsilk Color Boost! I'll check back in a few days and let you know how things went, but I've gotta tell you things are looking great already. Sunsilk, Get Hairapy!

1 Comment:

tasmin said...

Hi there, I love your blog - really interesting! I will be back to visit here again :)

visit Tasmins Health and Beauty Blog for FREE Make-up Tips