Monday, April 02, 2007

Flower Power



In keeping with my "Spring Theme" I just returned from a wonderful Saturday morning down at the tidal basin in Washington D.C. with my family! Its a yearly tradition to get up at an ungodly hour militarily known as o'dark-thirty and take pictures with the Cherry Blossoms. If you've been you know how beautiful the trees are in full bloom, which they were this weekend and if not, get thee to Washington DC Post Haste! Its a can't miss and a tradition for most of us DC natives.

Spending time in all that fresh morning air reminded me how much I truly love a great fragrance, and boy have I got a spring/summer scent for you. Kenzo, a trusted and revered name in the fragrance industry known for its signature scent "Flower by Kenzo" has a beautiful new Summer Fragrance! Its called "FlowerbyKenzo Summer Fragrance" and its just what you need to smell beautiful this year.

FlowerbyKenzo Summer Fragrance is as fabulous as the original, but this alcohol free summer blend incorporates bergamot and citrus fruits for a fresh, surprisingly light and wearable addition to your summer wardrobe.

Ive always been a huge fan of Kenzo Flower, and I am a winter addict when it comes to Amour by Kenzo. Both have me hooked, so when I got the opportunity to take FlowerbyKenzo Summer Fragrance for a spin I jumped at the chance. I recieved so many complements this week on my light pretty new fragrance. Its been turning heads all over town and I am not one to keep mum about my fragrance finds, so I've been telling everyone, and now I am telling you guys. I know you'll love it just as much as they do.

Its so new that its not available yet. You guys have to wait till May and you can get it at the bastian of all things beauty Sephora. If I were you I would get in line now, its going to be popular, trust me.

0 comments: