Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Visit To Maryam's Soap Nook


Pure genius is what I call it when you create something so versatile and classic that everyone loves. I love finding a great product, and this time I have found a whole line. Maryam Diaab of Maryam's Soap Nook has found the formula, or several actually.
Created for and inspired by her daughter, Maryam created her Soap Nook with handmade products in her kitchen. There are over 50 types of all natural products made by hand, with love blending aroma therapy with healthy ingredients.

I decided to test out a few different products in the Soap Nook line. I started with Maryam's Exfoliating Body Wash with Kukui Nut Oil & Jojoba beads in Ocean Spray. Ocean Spray is one of the cleanest most soothing scents I have ever smelled. I love how squeaky clean you feel after using it, and how soft and pretty it leaves your skin.


I also tried out the Shea Butter and Dead Sea Salt Glow Scrub in Tropical Paradise. Its amazing seriously and when she says its a glow scrub, your skin truly does glow after you use it. It gently sloughs off dead skin as it imparts smoothing moisturizing oils to your skin. The results are healthy soft glowing skin scented like the tropics.

There is also an ultra luxurious Whipped Shea Monoi Body Butter that smells amazing and moisturizes like no other. I put it on in the morning after my shower, and I could still smell it that evening when I returned home. My skin was super soft without being oily or greasy. There are also beautiful handmade soaps, body mists, body oils and lots of other great products.

As natural products go these are top of the line. Packaged beautifully but without all the extra fuss. You know how sometimes beautiful packaging means extra money out of the consumer's pocket? Well with Maryam's Soap Nook that's not the case. Her products stand out, and they speak for themselves. They are affordable, they are waiting for you at Maryam's Soap Nook.

0 comments: