Thursday, February 01, 2007

Spa Towells



Oooh boy its going to snow here in the DC area and everyone is trying their best to keep warm. I have been trying desperately to keep from drying out, but between the cold air and my frequent showering, I have not had good luck staying soft and supple.

After a hard day at work, I have been heading out to my new gym to get fit and unwind. I have my little gym bag all packed and ready to go in the trunk of my car, but with the temperature the way its been, my bottles of body products have sometimes been frozen solid when I get to the gym. I don’t know about you, but I don’t love the idea of applying frozen lotion after a work out, but there is no way I am leaving that gym dry and ashy.

I have been lugging around full sized bottles of lotion everywhere I go, and my gym bag is packed enough. That’s when I remembered that I had two samples of Spa Towells body lotion towelettes. I made sure to pack one when I ran off to the gym this week and boy am I glad I did. It was so much easier to carry a little package into the shower stall with me than to spend 5 minutes juggling my usual body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioner combination.

After getting clean I tore open the Spa Towell and started wiping. The towel was easy to use and portable and just what I needed to keep soft after a long run on the treadmill. The lotion is light, long lasting and packed with vitamin E, and avocado oil, it smells divine. Not to heavy or perfumy, just light and clean. It was super easy and quick and I was getting dressed in a flash instead of waiting for my lotion to absorb.

This is a perfect product for the car for quick touch ups or long car trips. Its perfect for air travel as you can just slip one into your purse without the hassle of pouring out your lotions at the gate or measuring exactly 3ml of lotion out. I wished that I had brought both packages into the shower because lets face it some of us gals have a little more area to cover, but overall the towel did the job and I was on my merry way.

I can’t wait to order more for my gym bag and stop lugging around my big bottle of lotion. These little packets will save me from frozen lotion and bottle juggling while I am trying to get myself sassy for summer. At 10 Spa Towells for $20 how can you go wrong? Soft, moisturized and on the go without a big heavy bottle, how much do you love that?

1 Comment:

~Cinnamon Kitten~ said...

Ohh nooo! These look like the coolest product and they're not available in Canada! :( Not even online. I guess I'll have to to keep my fingers crossed and hope they're able to cross the border sooner than later as they would be perfect for travelling and the gym!