I got tagged by themakeupgirl to complete 5 things you don’t know about me. I am never very good at these things since I am typically an open book but since not many of you know me personally I guess there are some things folks don’t know.
I am also tagging J of City-itis, Life of a Ladybug, All About the Pretty and Eye4Style.
1. I hate taking pictures. Honestly, I feel horrible when someone comes at me with a camera. I never quite know what to do and every picture I have ever seen of myself looks flat out crazy. Like escaped mental patient crazy. Themakeupgirl would argue that isn’t really the case, but I try to stay out of the camera as much as possible.
2. I am a huge fan of MAC cosmetics. Shocked I am sure, but what you don’t know is that my purse, cabinets and home are overflowing with the stuff. I could set up my own store just based on the products I have unopened in my room. It’s a strange addiction that I don’t think I will ever beat.
3. I used to be a world class forger. My skills have diminished as Ive gotten older, but I am still pretty good at copying. I used to be so good that I could sign someone elses name for them after just looking at their signature on paper once. I am glad I never used my powers for evil…okay I skipped class a lot but that’s not important now.
4. I own over 200 pairs of shoes and at least 70 of those are black. I have so many that they are in bins all over the place. When I moved in October I had to put all of the summer shoes into storage, the winter shoes are in three seperate bins in my room and I have two full 30 count shoe cubbies that are filled.
5. I have been told almost daily since I was a child that I look like a celebrity. No, I will not tell you who, but its been a source of irritation for as long as I can remember because the celebrity had a pretty popular TV show a few years back and I will never get folks to stop calling me by her show name.