Friday, November 24, 2006

Holiday Treats

I sure hope everyone is recovering from Turkey Day this morning. I have already been throught the gauntlet that is Black Friday. A word of advice, go early and watch out in those parking lots! People are just crazy about a sale.

You might see a few changes going on at 99 Products in the next few days. I have been invited to join a few groups that I am just too excited about. These groups shall remain nameless until I get the final word.

However, since tis the season, and I am feeling super generous you can look for some great give aways and grab its from 99 Products in the month of December. I promise to have all sorts of goodies, reviews and tips coming soon just for you beauties.

Happy Holidays

2 comments:

Casey Galatos said...

Wrell holidays mean shopping all the way...and this time of the year you'll find the discounts and the sale...and shoping is a nice thing to do on holidays...and hey for some more info and ideas regarding holidays and shopping be sure to drop by my Holiday Blog sometime and find out some cool stuffs....have a great time during the holidays!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you Avin! What's happening girl?

I think I'm gonna go over to Avin's Day...